welcome!

click the buttons below for more info!

about me

heya! i’m a sixteen year old trans artist! at the moment, i'm currently working on designs for stickers/pins/etc., but i enjoy doing all kinds of art in all kinds of mediums! i mainly do artwork of people or scenery and in acrylic or water color paint, graphite, and digitally in adobe photoshop 2017!

commission info

i have the prices i do for commissions below, but if you have something else in mind, feel free to message me and we can work out a price! i accept paypal, venmo, and cashapp! B-]
i ask that you please send 30% before i begin, then send the other 70% after it is complete. i will do a refund only if you have yet to pay for the whole piece.

i will do...
furry art
gore
edgy art
ships

i won’t do...
nudity (im a minor bro!)
anything sexual
any art portraying something i’m extremely against i.e racism, homophobia, transphobia, fascism, bigotry, xenophobia, etc.

don’t be afraid to ask me if you’re unsure about something :-)

social media

i mostly post art on my instagram page, but i occasionally post sketches and pieces i don’t post on instagram on my tumblr account and sometimes my twitter, but it is usually retweets/reblogs. i have linked them if you are interested regardless :-)